Demi Loses Hair On Stage

Demi Lovato loves to rock out in concert, but recently she may have gotten a little too crazy. She told Tiger Beat magazine, “I had a special performance that was being filmed. I hate wearing hair extensions so I always clip them in. I’d just clipped them in and the hair guy decided to glue them to my hair just for the performance. And I was like, ‘I don’t think that’s a good idea since I’m performing and I sweat.’ He said I would be fine.”

While on stage performing, fans started giving the 17-year-old singer weird looks. A member from the audience yelled, “Your hair!” Demi said, “I look, and my extension was all the way down past my back. It didn’t look natural at all!

Instead of freaking out, I grabbed the stray hair and kept going.”Demi had some words of wisdom for those in embarrassing situations, “My advice is to make a joke out of it if you can. What can you do? I did a little dance and threw it off stage.”

No comments:

Post a Comment